Monday, July 27, 2015

Kibune

5D8A3301


5D8A3338


Oh my dreamy dreamy dreams! I have been dying to come to Kibune and do the nagashi somen right on the river experience
for years now, and we went last month for our anniversary. They build wood platforms over the top of this beautiful mountain
stream, and string up lanterns above the dining area, and in a certain area there's a bamboo pipe that shoots streams of
noodles for the diners to catch and eat. The view of the waterfall in front of us was stunning and it all felt so unreal.


5D8A3282


5D8A3307


5D8A3383


5D8A3454


5D8A3388


5D8A3401

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I'm planning a trip to Japan in September and your posts are getting me so excited! :)
    xoxo, Lindsey Dish
    thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of they many experiences I crave to do one day.
    I'm a little bit jealous that you had the chance to do it, hehe.
    You look splendid in your yukata. Those pictures are wonderful ♥

    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is so stunning! and you do look perfect in a yukata, did you chose the color? did you bring your own or was it part of the couple yukata experience? anyways, everything is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Beautiful!! It's like a dream, and your kimono is magical as well.
    xx Abby | a geek tragedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks magical. I've added it to my must visit list. I lived on the mainland about 8 years ago but never heard of Kibune, but now i'm living in Okinawa, but am trying to travel on the mainland a couple of times a year
    www.seachangeokinawa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete